Sweet Potato Noodles are AMAZING. Seriously. I don’t eat gluten anymore, and these have become my new comfort food.
One of my favorite tools in the kitchen these days is this vegetable spiral slicer. I’ve used it with sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and zucchini. It’s an incredibly easy and tasty way to incorporate more vegetables into dinner. Just wash, peel, cut in half, and use the smallest blade to create noodles! If you are like me, you could probably use some video instruction.
To save time and add variety, I often make the noodles on the same baking sheet as my oven-roasted brussel sprouts and serve with baked chicken. If you chose to do this, don’t modify the recipes. Simply include both vegetables on the same sheet. So delicious.
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Spiral cut the sweet potatoes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add sweet potato noodles
- Drizzle with olive oil (enough to coat)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Toss with hands/tongs to coat
- Cook for 35-40 minutes (until some browning is apparent)